Welfare - of children, young people and vulnerable adults

Find local services, events, advice and support in Warrington

Are you worried about the welfare of a child, young person or a vulnerable adult? How to report it

Go to My Life Warrington for lots of information about childcare, safeguarding, SEND information, education, etc.:  https://www.mylifewarrington.co.uk/kb5/warrington/directory/home.page
We also have sections on the Cherry Tree website with further information on SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) and Safeguarding. Look under School Info to find information on these.
Attached is an Early Help Directory listing lots of contacts in the area who can help with specific concerns: